What is Ransomware?
What is a Ransomware Response Plan?
Critical Components of a Well-Planned Security Posture
1. Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewall and security aware network fabric (including Wi-Fi)
2. Endpoint protection that includes advanced security capabilities (not just anti-virus)
3. Cloud-based or off-premise Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Solution
4. Multi-factor authentication (MFA) wherever possible (on-premise and cloud solutions)
5. Secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) with MFA for remote access
6. Advanced Threat Protection for e-mail systems
7. Regular phishing tests for end-users to assist in reducing risk and overall education
8. Proactive security incident monitoring for on-premise and cloud/3rd party systems
9. Regular cyber awareness training for end-users
Whatever the size or nature of your business, Xylotek delivers the highest quality services, infrastructure design and technology you need to be successful.